WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Go down

WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by ShockedNRuPauled on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Ok...lets play a game...I'm gonna name a couple, (whether or not there dating is irrelevant) and to spook, who we all think, is zooming who!

EXAMPLE:

Boardian#1:
-Scooda and Diego

Boardian#2:
-Scooda zooms

Lil Tre & Selvin Khan

Boardian#3:
-Lil Tre zooms

etc....etc...




Lets make it HOTTTTTT!!!!
WHOS ZOOMING WHO???



GOOOOOO!!!!
avatar
ShockedNRuPauled
Up and Coming Statement
Up and Coming Statement

Number of posts : 90
Age : 57
Location : In A CUNTER, prettier, place...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by BoneQuesha on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm

The Bone is Nervous...... lol...
avatar
BoneQuesha
BALLROOM LEGEND
BALLROOM LEGEND

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by ShockedNRuPauled on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Well since the girls is scared...

I'll start:
Ummmmmm

Bubby Revlon & Kurt Revlon

avatar
ShockedNRuPauled
Up and Coming Statement
Up and Coming Statement

Number of posts : 90
Age : 57
Location : In A CUNTER, prettier, place...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by sickarms4u on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

ShockedNRuPauled wrote:Well since the girls is scared...

I'll start:
Ummmmmm

Bubby Revlon & Kurt Revlon


Bubby is beatin that Box!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kassandra Ebony and Jasmine Icon

Face Ebony and Jymeek Ebony
avatar
sickarms4u
STATEMENT
STATEMENT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by ShockedNRuPauled on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 pm

You'll gag @ that first answer
*raises eyebrow*

Kassandra zooms

Face will tear Jymeek to smithereens

******

Pretty Allure / Foxy Milan
Prince / Rodney Milan (dont be so quick to answer)
Renaldo Milan / Rock Miz
a
avatar
ShockedNRuPauled
Up and Coming Statement
Up and Coming Statement

Number of posts : 90
Age : 57
Location : In A CUNTER, prettier, place...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by sickarms4u on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm

ShockedNRuPauled wrote:You'll gag @ that first answer
*raises eyebrow*

Kassandra zooms

Face will tear Jymeek to smithereens

******

Pretty Allure / Foxy Milan
Prince / Rodney Milan (dont be so quick to answer)
Renaldo Milan / Rock Miz
a



Foxy and all them cakes are getting yakked!
Prince Milan is using his beautiful piece to slay that big ole man
Renaldo is spining into a ballet dip into that hole!!


Jack Miza and a 12 year old

Kelly Miza and Joel Miza

Mann Prodigy and Andre Prodigy
avatar
sickarms4u
STATEMENT
STATEMENT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by ShockedNRuPauled on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Jack is getting got...
Kelly is soooo topping that hard jawwed bottom
Andre is zooming Mann

*****

Mike Icon / Jamil Icon
Pony Zion / Andre Mizrahi
Mike / Ryu
Josh Milan / Luna Khan
avatar
ShockedNRuPauled
Up and Coming Statement
Up and Coming Statement

Number of posts : 90
Age : 57
Location : In A CUNTER, prettier, place...
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by sickarms4u on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:54 pm

ShockedNRuPauled wrote:Jack is getting got...
Kelly is soooo topping that hard jawwed bottom
Andre is zooming Mann

*****

Mike Icon / Jamil Icon
Pony Zion / Andre Mizrahi
Mike / Ryu
Josh Milan / Luna Khan


The tops have been highlighted, but please believe that some of them will be clenching and releasing those ass muscles, wishing they had their favorite butt-plug in....




Daddy Youtube vs. Tom Blumenthal
Milton Prodigy vs. RR Chanel
Milan Chanel vs. Bones x Chanel

And Lets Make it MotherFuckin HOTTTT.....
Ashley Icon vs. Daesja LaPerla
avatar
sickarms4u
STATEMENT
STATEMENT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by The Reading Rainbow on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 pm

sickarms4u wrote:
ShockedNRuPauled wrote:You'll gag @ that first answer
*raises eyebrow*

Kassandra zooms

Face will tear Jymeek to smithereens

******

Pretty Allure / Foxy Milan
Prince / Rodney Milan (dont be so quick to answer)
Renaldo Milan / Rock Miz
a



Foxy and all them cakes are getting yakked!
Prince Milan is using his beautiful piece to slay that big ole man
Renaldo is spining into a ballet dip into that hole!!


Jack Miza and a 12 year old

Kelly Miza and Joel Miza

Mann Prodigy and Andre Prodigy

What in the hell?!?! LOL lol!
avatar
The Reading Rainbow
Legendary ICON
Legendary ICON

Number of posts : 66
Location : Whitewomanville
Ballroom Category : Face
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile http://butchqueentv.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by sickarms4u on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 am

The Reading Rainbow wrote:
sickarms4u wrote:
ShockedNRuPauled wrote:You'll gag @ that first answer
*raises eyebrow*

Kassandra zooms

Face will tear Jymeek to smithereens

******

Pretty Allure / Foxy Milan
Prince / Rodney Milan (dont be so quick to answer)
Renaldo Milan / Rock Miz
a



Foxy and all them cakes are getting yakked!
Prince Milan is using his beautiful piece to slay that big ole man
Renaldo is spining into a ballet dip into that hole!!


Jack Miza and a 12 year old

Kelly Miza and Joel Miza

Mann Prodigy and Andre Prodigy

What in the hell?!?! LOL lol!

lol Whats up sweety?
avatar
sickarms4u
STATEMENT
STATEMENT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by The Reading Rainbow on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am

Bliss
avatar
The Reading Rainbow
Legendary ICON
Legendary ICON

Number of posts : 66
Location : Whitewomanville
Ballroom Category : Face
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile http://butchqueentv.com

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by JUST WATCHING on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:43 pm

::CATWALKS AND SHIMMYS IN THROUGH THE TOPIC::

do do do do do do do doooooooooo
avatar
JUST WATCHING
NEW LEGEND
NEW LEGEND

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by La Karla Odybug on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

SAANNIIAAA!!!!
avatar
La Karla Odybug
NEW LEGEND
NEW LEGEND

Number of posts : 17
Age : 100
Registration date : 2009-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHOS ZOOMING WHO??

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum