BUTCH QUEEN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results

2 posters

Go down

Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results Empty Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results

Post by LegendInt'l Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 am

*waits for JUST_WATCHING to fill in the blanks* ... but here's short synopsis of last night...

JACK'S RUMBLE #21 WAS QUITE FESTIVE.
ICONS, LEGENDS, & OTHER NOTABLES IN THE BUILDING:
Andre, Ricky, Kelly, Mizrahi
Dray, Britney, Dexter, Cassandra, Eric and the house of Ebony
Ricky Mizrahi
Gina Gospel MIZRAHIIIIIIIIIIIII
James Icon
Selvin, Trevon, Diego Khan
Alvernian Prestige
Joseph Ebony & Mike Haynes Ebony
Father Stone Cold Legacy
Andre Prodigy
Simone Prada
Mariah Revlon
Meechie & the Lacroix's
"Legendary Old Way" KEVIN MILAN!
Hicobee, Stanley, Tyanna, Jamal, Tony and the house of Milan
Mother Keona Chanel and many Chanels
Eric Allure
The Ninja's
Paris, Nino Garcon
Yasmine (???) -the other BABE in the building!!
Harmonica Sunbeam
Lola, Mike, Monet, Randy Aga
Courtney, Morgan, Pony, Ebony and the house Jourdan-Zion
...and A LOT OF TWISTERS & SISTAS...lol

The ball started with lip sync show's by GINA GOSPEL MIZRAHI, JENNIFER EVISU, MARIAH REVLON & SOME "brazilian" drags... Someone gave Gina $80 and Jennifer at least $50....hmmmmm...

1. Best Dressed - Britney Ebony vs. a few people. Ebony GP...deserved...her red fur boa in black winter fabrics was dressed the most in season.

2. Old Way vs. New Way - Old way was cute with Thomas Tsunami vs. Kevin Milan vs. Eric Ebony and the aga who favors Alvernian ... this category is enjoying a revival ... Eric Ebony (new school) vs. Kevin (old school legend) ...Eric Stays... For the the new way Stanley Milan walked and then Eric v. Stanley ...Milan grand prize

3. BQ Pumps -- No one walked

4. OTA Face - There's a new "european" FQ Trace?? Milan on the scene...vs. BQ Lacroix (can't remember his name) vs some cute hispanics women...the european FQ GP...well deserved...

5. OTA: Body - legendary Trevan

6. Realnes: - Transman--Stonecold Legacy; Butch- Monet Aga; Schoolboy - ????; Executive--Ebony; BQD - ???? Milan; FQ - Tyanna vs a few girls but there was this hispanic chick - Babeeeee. Real. Enough said...

7.Twisters *CALLING JW* ... more than 10 walked, a few got chopped for their lack of realness...The standout here to me was Diego giving me what I wanted for REALNESS and TWIST... but GRAND PRIZE goes to Bones??? Chanel (who also turned it)

8. Female Figure Face -- MY HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT ---
TEAM RED & BLACK LOLA BALANCIAGA, MARIAH BALENCIAGA (ovah/it's hard to believe she's not like that 24/74), TRACE??? MILAN Vs.
BLACK & WHITE: COURTNEY JZ, PARIS GARCON, AND (????) --- LOLA vs (????)/Lola stays ....PARIS vs. LOLA ---PARIS STAYS-- THIS WAS HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ... Paris v Trace they both looked eastern european ...GRAND PRIZE PARIS GARCON (she looked amazing)

9. Footwear -- A lot walked but Britney Ebony does it again and deservingly so ... {when you walk hot footwear, just because it is a LABEL does NOT mean the shoe deserves to get 10's...and they should not look "worn," especially if the shoes are from 09...)

10. OTA: Vogue Fem --- too many to name ***CALLING JW**** There's this virgin vogue child with dreads who turned (he should never walk anything with the word "new" or "virgin" in it...); Malaysia turned it for her category; Cassandra ate it too...many girls got chopped for their lack of dramatic make-up; a few FQ's walked (dont know their names)...And for the women a NEW NINJA IS ON THE SCENE... Grand Prize: Malaysia
(I must say I was impressed with the way Kelly, Jack and Selvin moved this category along despite all of those children walking --- if someone got chopped by one vote they were put into the "REDEMPTION" zone and was safe for battle).

11. Sex Siren - Milan (???)

12. Face with Performance - no one walked

13. Mini Grand BQ Runway --- the three standouts were one european runway child half naked and half covered in fur; the two all americans wore outfits screaming the Far East...the category was "Twisted, Come Fucked You UP" and the child with gold Issey Miyaki-esque outfit gets GRAND PRIZE

14. Big Girls Face --- cant remember who won

15. Female Figure Runway - ^^^^^^

Ball over....

....there was a altercation or two but SECURITY AT ESCO'S IS NOT HAVING IT ... AND WITH DRAY EBONY'S FATHERLY INTERVENTION, everything remained under control ... however it is clear there is much work to be done toward good sportsmanship ... folks AMERICA has committed to change and we as a ballroom community should not be only ones to miss the boat.

Good Night...morning..

LegendInt'l
BALLROOM MODERATOR
BALLROOM MODERATOR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results Empty Re: Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results

Post by Frank White Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am

Werk for the report!
Frank White
Frank White
NEW LEGEND
NEW LEGEND

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results Empty Re: Jack Miza's NYC Rumble Ball 21 results

Post by LegendInt'l Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:18 pm

one of my "reports" was published in 1995...lol...i just haven't done it in a while

LegendInt'l
BALLROOM MODERATOR
BALLROOM MODERATOR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down